Silicone Sponge Cords, Strips and Gaskets are ideal for clean room applications requiring exposure to extreme temperatures (-60°C to +200°C). Our silicone cords have excellent ozone/radiation resistance, UV resistance and arc/corona resistance. These properties are maintained well at high and low temperatures. It has high compressibility and low compression set over a wide temperature ranges. Exhibits Good acoustic and thermal insulation properties.
Salient Features of Silicone Tubings
- Conforms to FDA 21 CFR 177.2600.
- Hardness from 10 Shore A to 30 Shore A.
- Odourless and can withstand many drugs.
- Low water absorption.
- Suitable for long term continuous operation from -60ºC to 200ºC.
- As thermal insulation.
- High and low temperature acoustic insulation.
- High and low temperature gaskets and seals.
- We supply these products with sizes ranging from 3 mm to 50 mm (Round and Square sections).