A Bung, Stopper or Cork is a truncated cylindrical or conical closure to seal a container such as bottle, tube or barrel. Unlike a lid, which encloses a container from outside without displacing the inner volume, a bung is partially inserted inside the container to act as a seal. These can be used for all types of glass bottles. These stoppers fit tightly to prevent chemical leaks.
Salient Features of Silicone Tubings
- Made from FDA-Sanctioned ingredients
- Manufactured using FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 specifically for laboratory and medical use.
- Able to withstand extreme temperature ranges from -80° F to 250° F
- Hardness, 70 ± 5 Shore A
- Tensile Strength, Kg/CM2 : 95 Min
- Elongation at Break, % : 300% Min
- Brittle Temperature : -80° F
- Maximum operating temperature : 250° F